Thankful Reflections On 2012
On this New Years Eve we would like to take the time to reflect back on this past year and what we are thankful for here at Falls Road Veterinary Hospital
- Soft, little kitten and puppy feet…I could go on all day about the animals themselves!
- The old gentle pets that have such amazing spirits.
- Loving our jobs! Not many people are as lucky as we are to have such passion for their jobs.
- Our knowledge and talents used daily to care for pets.
- The satisfaction and joy of witnessing pets recover from an illnesses.
- Knowing that what we do every day makes an impact.
- Pet owners that think nothing of getting up twice a night to let their dog out, if that is what is needed, and don’t mind giving medication to their pet every 6 hours.
- Cats that are so non-stressed by our examination that they go and eat and groom immediately after we are finished.
- Pets that are soooo excited and happy to see us despite the things we do to them in the name of health!
- Having the honor of being present for the beginning, middle and ending of the some of the most precious lives.
- The wonderful, warm, genuine people we get to meet as clients.
- The gratitude of our clients.
- The fun, devoted staff we get to work with daily.
- That we get to spend our days working with great people who all have the same purpose, to help other amazing creatures and the people who love them!
We all hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year!!!!